Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Slow Your Roll

Photos by: Bethany Struble                      Shoes by: Aldo                   Shirt/Pants by: H&M                  Jacket by: F21 Men                             Watch by: Casio                      Glasses: Grant Legan

This past week was LustForLife (Olivia Lopez)'s birthday! So she rented out a house out in palm springs and had the theme be 70s. So I took my inspiration for this outfit from power couple superstar Serge Gainsbourg. I wanted to do a modern take on the classic look, so I switched out a couple of things, like the usage of sharper dress shoes, or slim fitting slacks. It was just really convenient to have that Dodge Dart in the back. In fact, I probably should have tagged in in accessories. Let me know what you guys think!

2 comments: